I’m having a hard time taking good pictures of this painting in my little studio. I’ll have to figure something out as I’m intending to start doing more larger format paintings going forward. That said I did want to post an update on what I’ve been working on, you’ll just have to forgive me for the glare, keystoning errors and tint issues with this photo.
I’ll repost with a better image if I get a chance.
That said, I’m pretty happy with the progress. I worked on it Sunday and it reached that tipping point where things just started to come to life for me. I’m anxious to keep the process moving forward now and bring the rest of it up to that level now. I’ve got other panels vying for attention as well but I might focus on this one a bit and see if I can’t get it close this weekend. Will probably need at least a couple of weekends to finish it properly though.