Diploma Project Update

Didn’t get quite as much done today as I was hoping. I had a plan for dealing with some of the colors that I wanted to start introducing—it all worked so perfectly in my mind, but when I went to apply my theory in paint, something went wrong. So I spent some time removing the wet paint I had just applied. Oh well… I did manage to get most of the figures completely blocked in. I’m told that it is important to have everything in the painting working at once. Failure to do so will often end up with a painting that looks patchy. Hopefully I will be able to avoid that. May try to get a first pass at one of the heads tomorrow or perhaps finish the block in.

Diploma Project February 28th

– Jeremy

Leave a Reply

Close Menu